Mobile Application Developer
We are seeking a Mobile Application iOS/Android Developer to manage, design, and code our flagship applications and custom development projects. You will work within a team of programmers as the key Mobile Application developer. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you are an innovative thinker that likes to push mobile technologies to the limits we are very interested in talking with you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to application features
- Collaborate with a team to set specifications for new or enhanced applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platformsKnowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedure programming;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling company website
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Where appropriate and applicable identify the company’s need to comply with industry regulations and privacy laws.
- Graphic manipulation and editing – logos, website, mobile apps.
- Experience in designing and building mobile applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as objective C, C#, Swift, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field.
- Certified application developer is a plus
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org